Monday, April 26, 2010

New Digital collage in Photoshop

This morning, before breakfast I put this collage together to try out my new Photoshop (words cannot express how much I love this thing.)
I like this captain, got him from the Library of Congress photo files, great ressource, and the gorgeous parrot was borrowed from The Graphic Fairy (thank you Karen.)

Toodles
Ce matin, avant le petit dejeuner, j'ai fait ce collage digital pour essayer mon nouveau PhotoShop
(j'adore ce programme) L'image du capitaine vient de la Librairie du Congres, et le perroquet a ete emprunte de chez "The Graphic Fairy".
Baille baille

3 comments:

  1. Hello ma tante adorée,
    J'adore ce que tu fais de tes dix doigts. Je me souviens, au collège, nous devions faire des photomontages en découpant dans des magazines ! C'etait passionnant : rigolo mais très sérieux car celà devait être beau et subtil!!!!
    Big kiss
    Soso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely aunt,
    I love what you do with your ten fingers. I remember at school we had to make collages by cutting out of magazines! It was fascinating: funny but serious as this will should be beautiful and subtle!! :-)
    Big kiss
    Soso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Soso, J'aime beaucoup faire des collages mais, mais il faut collectionner des tas d'images. J'espere que tu te portes bien et aussi Eric. Love and kisses to you both.Cath.

    ReplyDelete